- The Group's investments generated 564.6GWh of electricity, in
line with expectations.
- Net cash generation after fees, costs and expenses (Group and
wind farm SPVs) was £32.4 million.
- Acquisition of interests in six further wind farms using the
Group's cash resources and acquisition debt facility increased the
portfolio to sixteen wind farms, net generating capacity to 271.5MW
and GAV to £591.2 million as at 31 December 2014.
- The Company declared total dividends of 6.16 pence per share in
relation to the year and announced a target dividend of 6.26 pence
per share for 2015 (increased by 1.6 per cent., in line with
- NAV growth of 2.5 pence per share (adjusting for
- Successful capital raise in October 2014 at 107.0 pence per
share raising gross issue proceeds of £125 million, 25 per cent.
- £105 million outstanding acquisition debt facility at 31
December 2014, equivalent to 18 per cent. of GAV.
Commenting on today's results, Tim Ingram, Chairman of
Greencoat UK Wind, said:
"We are pleased to report the continued good performance of our
portfolio and to have delivered the attractive dividend and real
NAV growth promised at IPO during 2014.
We have increased our investment portfolio from 6 to 16 UK wind
farms since listing and our net generating capacity from 126.5 to
271.5MW. It is pleasing to have now acquired new wind farms from
five different sellers, a testament to the benefit of the Company's
independence and to its ability to be selective in its